Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Right now I am feeling sad, meloncholy, bored, defeated, unhappy, beaten down.


SONGS that describe my mood:
Where Is The Love
The First Cut Is The Deepest
I Hate Everything About You
Hotel California

This works all describe an emotional state of loniless, and self-hatred.
Where is the love of myself. I feel that I have lost my way and abandoned myself. I don't know what I want or don't know who I am.

Thoughts from the hip


I wish..
I wish that I new what I wanted. I wish I could change my life, and find the one thing that I really care about that gives my life meaning.

I hope..
I hope that I can figure out what it is, and have the courage to explore myself and make the changes it will take to get there.

I angry that..
I am angry that I don't know what I want. I feel "wishy, washy". I feel unhappy about how I look, and what I have become. A character of medicore who clings to a job becacuse I am afraid, and I don't know what I want. I am angry that I am not making changes. I am angry for all the time I spend on the couch.

I am sad..
I am sad that I don't know who I am, and what I want. I am sad that I feel very dumb.

I am happy about..
Good question:) I am happy that I have my health and my problems are those of "high society". I have food, and a roof over my head. All of my basic needs are taken care of.

If it weren't so embarrassing, I'd feel...
If it weren't so embarrassing, I'd feel depressed.

Even though it's stupid, I feel..
Even though it's stupid, I feel fat and stupid, and undesirable as a friend, lover and employee.